About Me

My photo
M u s e e Boutique seeks to combine the simple yet detailed. The everyday and outgoing chic. The body hugging and the baggy. The urban and the antique. Musee thrives on patterns, lace, block colours and a variety of knits. A woman with beauty, humility and intelligence. A Muse.

Sunday 1 April 2012

no es amor

Musee has been a tad obsessed lately. My love for the internet has never been more apparent. Such an obsession has replaced sleepingeatingexercising with all things vintagejewelleryandblog. Most people stalk other people on Facebook. Others expand their horizons with youtube. Me: Facebook stalking businesses, entrepreneurs and associated experts. On the hunt for items that match the Musee clothing line: A clever pretext.

I have hence dedicated this post in the wee hours of the morning, to all things contributing to my insomnia.There are three of them and I truly can't stay away. Note to selfreadersandeveryoneelse: All three of these people are ahem women of course. 

Sydney Fashion-Blogger













This woman never ceases to amaze me. Not only does she sport the most amazing clothing, attend the most fabulous events and have 9,000 plus followers in Sydney, the crux of her photography is taken from the elevator on her way to work: an urban genius. 

Musee has since become obsessed with what SFB does on a daily basis and what watchjewelleryshoeslipstickcolournailpolishbags she is showcasing next.


Red-I by Chelsea


















It's like Chelsea knew. It's like she knew that I was on the hunt for the best pearl necklace and Grecian pendant I could find - AND MADE IT. I'm on a mission to buy these pieces, create a shrine, and display - do not touch. This is the beginning of something dangerous.


The first "twist of fate bridal" - (Freshwater Pearls intertwined with glass and potato pearls) is one of my favourites. This piece looks amazing with the S o p h i a tunic.The navy and pearl comparison: Marie Antoinette meets chic.  


















Grecian, agate and green. Three of my favourite items in one piece. "Caribbean Athena" brings out the simplicity and sophistication in C l a r i s s a perfectly. An archaic yet urban combination!

A talented and inspiring entrepreneur! 

Mademoiselle Meese

Mademoiselle Meese AKA Donyel is a bigger, better, perhaps more literate, fellow blogger. Her concepts - genius. Reading up on a post about clutches - you'll jump through recipe's - and end up in a fashion experiment. 

You have no idea which way you will enter or exit - and it will never be from the same portal. I have thus religiously been reading up on her posts, ignoring the fact that it's 5am and the world begins in an hour or so. 

These three very interesting things have seemed to engulf the life of Musee in the past 24 hours.

To engulf yourself with a similar obsession take a look through:

http://www.redibychelsea.com/
http://www.facebook.com/MademoiselleMeese
http://www.facebook.com/sydney.fashionblogger

Let's hope for a better sleep tomorrow!

M u s e e.





2 comments:

  1. So much love! I'm so flattered. I'm about to stalk Red-I by Chelsea too. Those pieces look beyond amazing.

    xx,
    Donyel

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are! - I'm about to purchase mine this week :)

    x

    ReplyDelete